6 Questions To Fall In Love – Set 1
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
I invited Tokyo 03 is a japanese comedian.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I would not . 陰でひっそり頑張りたいです。自分の会社に悪事があればそれをうちあけるような人間になりたいです。
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
i have ever rephearse what i am going to say. Because I am poor at speaking while thinking about something
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
I have my free time, and spend time and money raising me. not to waste time.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
i did hitori karaoke 1 years ago. singing was to release my stress for me
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
i would like to retain mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years .Because mind is important for me . In my opinion, If my mind went bad ,my life would be boring.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
yes , a little . I think about what I will be elder people.I wanna live life wituout regrets when i would be a elder people.
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
interested in improving english
us major is engineering
we are eccentric person
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
i an greateful of my good family. my family sonsits of 4 member, my father gave me lots of chances I wanna try. my mather is good at housework and warm person. my sister is close person.
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
i wanna change my mind about knowledge. my father used to say to me "you are such a fool because you don't knouw this ". I feard when other people find it that i don't know a thing.
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
move in japan frequently
and karate , kendo , piano , kikai taisou and cram school
when i was a 6th year in elementary school in kofu, I was bullied because i don't wanna act like I don't see bullying.when i moved from tokyo to kohu, there was a boy bullied by classmates but the other students act like they dont see bullying . I had my mind that bullying is not good ,so I resisted bullies .As a result , I got caught in the bullying. from the event , i became negative and cannot have blave soul and try new things .my life in junior high school and high school was very boring. when i was a 3rd year in high school, I failed all entrance exam because I could not find the reason why i have to study.after graduation, i was sure that I could pass the exam witu method .
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
36 Questions To Fall In Love – Set Two
1. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
whether the present life is good direction
2. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
3. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
4. What do you value most in a friendship?
5. What is your most treasured memory?
6. What is your most terrible memory?
7. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
8. What does friendship mean to you?
9. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
10. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
11. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
12. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
36 Questions To Fall In Love – Set Three
1. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling …”
2. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share …”
3. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
4. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
5. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
6. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
7. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
8. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
9. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
10. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
11. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
12. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.